A Simple Guide to Finding the Best Online Casino Offers
- If you find a Online Casino that you would like to try and they seem to be taking a longer time than usual to honor a signup bonus or coupon, you can try phoning them if they have a toll free number . We’re not saying this always work or will make them put it thru right away but we have found the times we have called the coupon amount was in our account a very short time after the call.
- We have found on some sites that the order in which you handle you “banking” can play a big role in as to whether they Coupon will work, so make sure you read closely as to how to redeem the coupon. If unsure, before you make a deposit in that Casino always try to redeem the coupon first.
- If the Online Casino offer a “Mail List” take full advantage as we have seen some of the best deals only on email!
- Some Online Casinos have a “Coupon” or “Bonus” page that will list the coupons they are currently offering. this can be great to help you find one that fits what you want to do.
- E)PayPal, PayPal, PayPal. That was the way to go but it seems Ebay has took them over but don’t depair there are lots of other methods that off bonuss. Try one that works for you and collect.
- Be patient! Most Casino’s that send out coupons by Email will do so a few times a month and for sure around any holiday time. It’s frustrating to make a deposit only to find in the next day or two a coupon shows up in your in box for 100% match!
- G)If you plan on taking advantage of the loyalty reward program offered at some Online Casinos be sure to double check to see if the Loyalty points you have earned will carry over from month to month. Some reset monthly so if they are not used they are lost.
- H) Some of the sign up bonus’s expire with in 72 hrs. of registering so you should take a close look at the small print.
- If a online casino requires you to enter information ( i.e.: coupon code) you can always use the cut and paste method to avoid incorrect information being entered.
J) you really have to be consistent with the information you submit. If you go by both Dave and David you really have to use what is on your credit card. same with the address, it not worth the hassle to take any short cuts in this area.